The holidays are quickly approaching, which also means that the gift-giving season is upon us. We are excited to announce an opportunity to shop responsibly this season at The For the City Network’s Second Annual Christmas Market. The event is free of charge and open to the public and will feature 18+ local fair trade, direct trade, and social enterprise vendors who use their businesses to promote employment and well-being for people in Austin and around the world.
Be sure to mark your calendars for:
- When: Saturday, December 3rd from 10am – 5pm
- Where: The For the City Center (500 East St. Johns Avenue, 78752)
Also, you can shop at:
- When: Sunday, December 4th from 10am – 2pm and 6pm – 9pm.
- Where: Austin High School (church campus of The Austin Stone Community Church)
The Christmas Market is a venue for patrons to shop responsibly this holiday season, while supporting local, socially conscious vendors. Merchandise will include art, jewelry, clothing, purses/bags, toys, cosmetics, coffee, paper goods, housewares, photo prints, and much more. Whether you’re looking for a gift that you can wear or one that you can eat, something to accessorize or something to decorate your home, you’ll find a great selection of quality products.
Saturday’s event at The For the City Center will also include:
- Kid’s Korral (with activities for children while their parents shop)
- The University of Texas’ Chinese Dance Company dance performance (at 1pm)
- Texas Raas dance performance (at 3pm).
Click here for more information about the FTC Market.
Click here for more information about the FTC Network.